Context of this Job
This is an open position for Administration & Management at Isha School of Hatha Yoga.
What your role will be
Role is primarily to interact with Indian and Overseas applicants and help them with the application process for Isha Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
- Provide end to end support from online application to final registration.
- Serves as first point of contact to all incoming applications for the teacher training program
- Role will be centered around activities that includes understanding the whole admissions process, taking phone and email enquiries, scheduling skype/ face to face interviews, and follow-up till registration of candidate.
- Also follow the process of collection of program fees, and preparation of all MIS reports
It also involves continuous monitoring of many processes simultaneously and therefore having eye for details and error free processing is a must for this role.
- Lead the admissions process with meticulousness. Important elements of the process are application screening, interview scheduling and updating the status everyday.
- Learn the software system to carry out admissions related activities. Report any bugs or improvements to IT team for immediate fix.
- Complying for all the processes laid out by various departments (Accounts, Admin, Cottage etc).
- High processing sped and ability to meet deadlines.
- Recommending processes, templates and standards (including escalation procedures) for improving overall admissions process.
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Not Specific
Skills and Competencies: Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s degree with 5-6 years of applicable experience in customer service role Highly organized with a strong attention to detail Pleasant, friendly personality with work ethics Relevant experience can be in the Education, Financial Services, Insurance etc Preference for candidates who are have complete Isha programs Exposure of interaction with overseas people will be a plus
Computer Skills: Proficient in using microsoft excel and application of formulas like vlookup is required Knowledge of industry standard customer relationship management system (like salesforce) will be a plus Knowledge of software testing or software background will be a plus
Required Work Experience: 5 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.