Context of this Job
This is an open position for IT at Isha Business Private Ltd (Isha Manpower Resources).
Sadhguru’s vision for Isha Business is inclusive in nature. The enterprises support Isha’s social projects and spiritual endeavors, making them sustainable and financially independent, and thus, more able to contribute to society’s wellbeing.
What your role will be
- Experience in Project Planning and Implementation, evaluation and assessment of Project plans
- Experience in programs involving extensive communication and coordination with stakeholders
Project Delivery of all e-governance projects
- Experience Problem and conflict management among team members
- Experience in managing a team of IT resources
Interaction and discussion with various stakeholders of projects
Coordination of project team and sub - team activities
Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues risks to management.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience working in an agile environment
Ability to lead without authority by building relationships
Ability to facilitate discussions and lead effective meetings
- Any of the certifications like PMP / Prince2 is a bonus
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Applications(B.C.A) and / or Bachelor of Science Computer Science and / or Master of Computer Applications(M.C.A)
Skills and Competencies: Critical thinking and problem solving skills Planning and organising Decision-making Communication skills Influencing and leading Delegation Team work Negotiation Conflict management Adaptability Stress tolerance
Computer Skills: Professional / Expert
Required Work Experience: 10 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.