Context of this Job
This is an open position for IT at Isha Business Private Ltd (Isha Manpower Resources).
Sadhguru’s vision for Isha Business is inclusive in nature. The enterprises support Isha’s social projects and spiritual endeavors, making them sustainable and financially independent, and thus, more able to contribute to society’s wellbeing.
What your role will be
The Product Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• determines Isha needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Applications(B.C.A) and / or Bachelor of Science Information Technology and / or Master of Computer Applications(M.C.A)
Skills and Competencies: • knowledge of product management • knowledge of people management • knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area • knowledge on requirement analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis, sales planning, inventory control, financial planning and strategy planning • knowledge of quality systems and standards • knowledge of process improvement techniques • knowledge of business, finance and management principles • knowledge of human resource principles and practices • knowledge of software tools • knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
Computer Skills: Solid Computer skills, software tools, competitive analysis
Required Work Experience: 12 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.