Context of this Job
This is an open position for IT at Isha Business Private Ltd (Isha Manpower Resources).
Sadhguru’s vision for Isha Business is inclusive in nature. The enterprises support Isha’s social projects and spiritual endeavors, making them sustainable and financially independent, and thus, more able to contribute to society’s wellbeing.
What your role will be
- We are looking for a Product Manager who can help us shape the platforms and solution for Isha.
- We want someone with a passion to innovate, who likes working backwards from the customer and tackling complex problems.
- The successful candidate has strong product management experience, technical acumen and a passion for delighting product users with simple solutions and engaging digital experiences.
- You will drive the product strategy and roadmap that will help us define and scale this business.
- You must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment.
- We're looking for people who are smart and get things done.
Define creative, high-quality road maps based on product strategy and vision
Must have a holistic focus with an eye on the details
Stays abreast of new technology capabilities and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions.
- Recommends and plans innovative products and features
Manages product planning and development through day to day collaboration and decision making with a cross-functional team including architects, engineers, designers and business or subject matter representatives
- Defines and analyses metrics that measure and benchmark product success
Creates data flows and functional and technical specifications as needed
Communicate to leadership and stakeholders to gather their requirements, update on road map and share feature request release timing.
Progressive experience in managing and delivering digital products on a large scale or across a portfolio of products
Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience working in an agile environment
Ability to lead without authority by building relationships
Ability to plan for and review technical programming specifications
Ability to facilitate discussions and lead effective meetings
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Computer Applications(B.C.A) and / or Bachelor of Science Information Technology and / or Master of Computer Applications(M.C.A)
Skills and Competencies: • knowledge of product management • knowledge of people management • knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area • knowledge on requirement analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis, sales planning, inventory control, financial planning and strategy planning • knowledge of quality systems and standards • knowledge of process improvement techniques • knowledge of business, finance and management principles • knowledge of human resource principles and practices • knowledge of software tools • knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
Computer Skills: Solid Computer skills, software tools, competitive analysis
Required Work Experience: 12 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.