Context of this Job
This is an open position for IT at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
Drive process improvement initiatives
- Drive Improvement projects on processes to improve customer experience, CSAT & service levels
- Strong Analytical skills, data driven and decision making capabilities.
- Delivering Service Management transformation
- Driving IT process and ITSM tool assessment and requirements definition activities and developing transition approaches
- Managing Service management, IT process and ITSM tool design activities Implementation of new processes and service management capabilities
- Configuration and implementation of ITSM tools and policies to support the
- Data Analysis and suggest models to improve business outcomes for customer experience and SLA improvement.
- Interact with client/ internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objective processes and organisational structures
- Understand Isha Project requests and all type of IT requests and implement strong processes
- Ensure IT customers understand and respect the Processes set in IT only to cater better
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Other
Skills and Competencies: ITIL certification would be added advantage. Should be well versed in process & Compliance in IT infrastructure & Support projects
Computer Skills: Networking basics
Required Work Experience: 7 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.