Context of this Job
This is an open position at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
• Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. Manage and execute the recommended SEO strategy
• Perform keyword / intent research to uncover new opportunities in the topics that are relevant to Isha and to optimize existing content.
• Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
• Develop and implement link building campaigns
• Provide recommendations on elements and structure of websites / web pages to ensure everything is optimized for google
• Set up a process to monitor the health of the website on a daily basis to ensure nothing is broken. Provide feedback to the technical team if some issues comes up
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance to improve rankings
• Create monthly dashboards / reports to share the performance of the SEO campaigns with the management
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Other
Skills and Competencies: • 4+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) • Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process (Content research, backlinks & Technical SEO) • Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing • Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify opportunities and to resolve problems • Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere • Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points • Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills • Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
Computer Skills: • Experience working with popular keyword research tools (Google Adword Planner, keywordtool, etc.) • Strong understanding of Google Search Console • Experience using SEO tools like ahrefs, screamingfrog, MOZ, etc. • High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word • Experience using website analytics tools like Google Analytics
Required Work Experience: 4 years
Gender Preference: Male
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.