Context of this Job
This is an open position for BPO & Customer Care at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Any
Skills and Competencies: Good communication skills in English, Tamil & Hindi
Computer Skills: Basic MS office and email
Required Work Experience: 1 year
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.