Context of this Job
This is an open position for Finance & Accounts at Project Greenhands.
Our Visionis to inspire people to plant trees, develop a culture of care towards the environment and make them realize their inevitable dependency on nature.
Our Mission is to increase the green cover of Tamil Nadu by 10% in order to reverse desertification, reduce soil erosion, restore self-sufficiency, recreate sustainability and survive climate change.
Through education, mass people participation, agro-forestry initiatives and most importantly community participation, we aim to provide the necessary inspiration and support to for planting 114 million trees in the shortest span possible.
What your role will be
● Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts
● Make sure financial legal requirements are met
● Developing financial reporting systems
● Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process
● Analyse market trends to discover business opportunities and maximise profits ● Directing purchasing agents and buyers throughout the process of evaluating suppliers
● Conducting interviews with vendors
● Negotiating supplier agreements
● Managing supplier and vendor contracts
● Monitoring and keeping inventory of purchases and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands
● Hire new buyers and purchasing agents and provide product-specific training
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Any
Skills and Competencies: External and internal relationship ,connection , trust.Discipline and Accountability in solution and detail.conceptual thinking
Computer Skills: Fairly comfartable with excel,Powerpoint,Tally and Accounting Software
Required Work Experience: 7 years
Gender Preference: Male
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.