Context of this Job
This is an open position for Bengaluru Office at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
- Work with various teams within eMedia (App, Website, SEO, Social Media, Email, PPC) to understand the reporting / analysis needs
- Based on the needs, collect data, generate reports and come up with actionable insights
- Share the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Monthly Detailed report (Internal) covering all social media platforms (FB-Sadhguru & IF, YT - Sadhguru & IF, TW - Sadhguru & IF, Instagram - Sadhguru & IF)
- Bi-weekly report for Sadhguru covering key platforms (FB-Sadhguru, YT-Sadhguru & Twitter-Sadhguru)
- Other ad hoc requests from Sadhguru office and other departments for followers, reach, engagement, etc.
- If there is a change in trend, do a deep-dive to see what is causing this
- Monthly report covering different aspects of App's performance from Acquisition, engagement, retention, conversion and Attrition
- Monthly Crash reporting
- Monitor installs, uninstalls, of the App on a daily basis
- Monthly report which tracks keyword ranking month over month and overall performance of organic traffic
- Do a daily / weekly reporting to monitor the health of our website.
- We are tracking the performance of these campaigns (like MSR, RFR, IDY, Guru Purnima) for the entire duration of the campaign and generating detailed reports for the same once the campaign is over
Sadhguru Events / Mega Programs:
- Whenever Sadhguru events / programs (Mystic Eye, In Conversation, IE with Sadhguru) happens we are tracking the performance of the campaign and generate reports once the program is over
- Track performance of all the campaigns (5 - 7 campaigns at any point in time) that we are running on a daily basis. Create summary and share it with the stakeholders once the campaign is over
- Adhoc requests come from Technical team requesting for data from website and Mobile App to make certain decisions.
- Payment gateway performance
- #freeSadhguruDownloads reporting for YouTube, etc.
- Currently we don't have a full-fledged reporting in place for email. We only report new subscribers and total subscribers. We would like to improve the reporting for emails.
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Master of Business Administration(M.B.A)
Skills and Competencies: Analytical skills, Good working knowledge with Numbers
Computer Skills: MS-office skills, Social Media Skills
Required Work Experience: 2 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.