Context of this Job
This is an open position for Health Care & Medicine at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
* All the nursing procedures -checking vitals, all types of injection techniques, dressing & suturing technique, blood sample collection, IV cannula, maintaining IV fluis, urinary catheterisation, assisting the dr in intubation, maintenance of airways, providing first aid before the dr arrives, trauma management, triage of patients,
* Registration of patints details in the register, entering data in the patients' files, following up on the drs' prescription e.g. injections, dressings,
* Maintaining records
* Stock checking in varius areas of activity
* Ensuring complaince with clinic procedures
* Organising workloads
* Providing emotional support to patients
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Science Nursing
Skills and Competencies: * Good interpersonal & communication skills -Tamil & English. Other languages will be added advantage. * Maintaining confidentiality at all levels being in a very sensitive area * Previous work experience * Proficiency in handling all medical equipment * Customer oriented communication skills * Good time management skills * Willingness to work beyond working hours in emergency situations * Caring and compassionate nature * Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations * Night shift is a regular feature in the monthly schedule
Computer Skills: MS office
Required Work Experience: 2 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.