Context of this Job
This is an open position for Administration & Management at Isha School of Hatha Yoga.
What your role will be
1. Help the alumni lead in completing the following activities:
- Post-program inquiries from participants
• Respond to the inquiries within set timelines
• Follow-up with faculty members and ensure the queries are responded in an effective manner
• Help build the existing knowledge base - Handle Inquiries/ Interaction from local center
• Gather feedback for teachers conducting classes
• Collate the local center statistics (number of programs conducted, active teachers, costing information, program schedules, feedbacks for teachers) and updating the team lead and marketing team with the statistics
• Answer queries raised by local centers related to post-program support - Support Online Alumni community
• Ensure the discussions on online community page are moderated and take place in a controlled manner
• Support any discussion threads that may require HYS faculty intervention
• Escalate any discussion threads that are leading to arguments and conflicts to the team leader
• Update the knowledge base with any new inputs - Generate recruitment opportunities for participants
• Building teacher profiles for easier mapping and sharing with prospect recruiters
• Be in touch with meditator base, zonal coordinators, specific point of contacts in ashram to get leads of meditators who would be interested in recruiting Hata Yoga teachers for their yoga studio, company or interested in getting private classes conducted for their community, family/ friends.
• Mapping these job requirements with participant profiles and creating job opportunities for them by posting on alumni support forums etc
• Track the job opportunities and building statistics for the same
2. Learn and help develop the software used for alumni support
3. Work on post-program support presentation
4. Help build teacher profiles and share with marketing team for update on website
5. Keeping the HYS alumni connected by way of sending mailers and updates about upcoming upgrade sessions, programs, job opportunities etc
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Master of Business Administration(M.B.A) and / or Master of Human Resource Management(M.H.R.M)
Skills and Competencies: 1. Exceptional communication skills 2. Fluent in English 3. Knowledge of Tamil will be a plus 4. Exposure to interaction with overseas people is a must 5. Prior knowledge of Hata Yoga is a plus 6. Good at data analytics and Microsoft Excel
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet
Required Work Experience: 2 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.