Context of this Job
This is an open position for Bengaluru Office at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
• Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
• Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
• Liaison with client to develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
• Analyse brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
• Work within a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
• Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
• Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives
• Analyse and plan the framework of design according to the laid out concept and established specifications of the project
• Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and many other forms of visual communication
• Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
• Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
• Oversee that new techniques and processes are used to provide best quality of designs
• Train and mentor junior designers and entry-level entrants
• Assist the team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adept them according to the objectives of the project
• Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
• Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts.
• Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Not Specific
Skills and Competencies: • 10 years of related experience with 3+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting • Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget • Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print • Proven experience with concept development • Excellent creative and innovative skills • Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent • Strong creative vision with an understanding of organisation’s objectives • Proficient in English, Hindi, Tamil. Additional languages is a plus
Computer Skills: yes
Required Work Experience: 7 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.