Context of this Job
This is an open position for Bengaluru Office at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
• Onboarding with client teams and be the point of contact
• Reviews incoming projects and ensure clear/approved content
• Liaison between team/client
• Assign projects
• Monitor progress of requests
• Manage offshore volunteers
• Supervise and lead the graphic designing team leads
• Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the organisation
• Delegate job responsibilities among junior team members and oversee that quality work
• Complete the project work within the timeline
• Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets
• Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Not Specific
Skills and Competencies: • More than three years of experience in management • Strong oral and written communication skills • Extremely convincing with good presentation skills • Strong project management and organizational skills • Client interfacing ability with confidence • Strong interpersonal skills and effective relation building capacity with client, partner and internal team at different levels in the organization • Must be detail oriented and well organized • Strong delegation power • Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex issues • Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks • self-motivated • Proficient in English, Hindi, Tamil. Additional languages is a plus
Computer Skills: yes
Required Work Experience: 5 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.