Context of this Job
This is an open position for Bengaluru Office at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
● Adhere to daily turnaround time for activities as per set guidelines
● Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the process
● Find solutions to technical issues by liasoning with backend teams
● To monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by operations
● To monitor, evaluate and to prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for review
● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
● Set clear team goals, delegate tasks, set deadlines and oversee day-to-day operation
● Monitor team performance and report on metrics
● Motivate team members
● Discover training needs and mentor
Minimal Educational Qualifications: N / A
Skills and Competencies: ● Education level : Basic Degree / diploma or equivalent ● Experience: 3 years and above ● Required language proficiency – English. Additional fluency in one or more of the following languages will be an advantage – Hindi, Kannada, Tamil ● Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office ● Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. ● Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy ● Ability to work under pressure ● Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of tasks ● Applicant may be required to work in rotational shifts at times Applicant will coordinate and support the teams managing email, Chat and IVR support for Isha Programs.
Computer Skills: -
Required Work Experience: 3 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.