Context of this Job
This is an open position for Bengaluru Office at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage communication with participants and help answer queries email, chat and make follow up calls when required.
• Applicant must make a continual effort to respond to customers as quickly as possible, they must listen carefully to the participants’ question or complaint before following protocol in order to resolve the issue or answer the question.
• Provide end to end solution for participants by engaging proficiently with multiple teams.
• Prioritize queries/complaints to provide right information by identifying and engaging escalations based on relevance.
• In addition to providing real-time support, applicant must thoroughly document each question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution.
• In order to help participants as effectively as possible, applicant must make an effort to remain up to date on all Isha Offerings.
• Communication specialist is often the first person that a participant will speak with, so the applicant is likely to be alerted of website errors and other technical problems. If there are multiple queries about the same issue, the applicant must report the issue to the concerned department in order to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Minimal Educational Qualifications: N / A
Skills and Competencies: ● Education level : Basic Degree / diploma or equivalent ● Experience: 0-2 yrs ● Proficient in relevant computer applications ● Required language proficiency – English ● Prior experience in customer service / email support will be preferred. ● The applicant will be a self-motivated, team player, focused, have an eye for detail, great organization skills and enjoy working with a small, but flexible team.
Computer Skills: -
Required Work Experience: None
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.