Context of this Job
This is an open position for Administration & Management at Isha School of Hatha Yoga.
What your role will be
- Manage leads/inquiries - from capturing data to following up and converting the leads
- Overall admissions incharge
- Process applications
- Schedule interviews
- Schedule second/third interviews
- Obtain feedbacks/references
- Process accepted applications
- Initiate & process Finance payments
- Co-ordinate accomodation allocations
- Co-ordinate with OCO, for all formalities for overseas participants
- Department Finance Co-ordination
- Process bills & vouchers
- Settling advances and reimbursements
- Managing Budget
- Indent Processing
- Managing the materials purchasing process
- Travel co-ordination
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Business Administration(B.B.A) and / or Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com) and / or Bachelor of Science(B.Sc)
Skills and Competencies: Good communication skills - english language Ability to organise work assigned Ability to multi task Flexiblity to take up different kinds of activities Taking initiative to get things done
Computer Skills: Ability to work in google sheets / MS excel
Required Work Experience: None
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.