Context of this Job
This is an open position for Bengaluru Office at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
- Updating/building web analytics infrastructure
- Conduct extensive audit of current tagging and analytics set up, existing tracking capabilities and all other relevant aspects of web analytics
- Create infrastructure strategy to ensure effective and consistent web analytics across all websites
- Implement new infrastructure using Google’s web analytics suite (e.g. Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Optimize, etc.)
- Lead regular tagging audits, providing best practices, and trouble-shooting to ensure accuracy
- Supporting and enhancing marketing activity
- Design and implement marketing and other activity tracking standards (UTM, etc.) to ensure all campaigns are accurately tracked to generate accurate reports
- Work closely with Marketing team to optimize landing pages for better conversions through iterative testing (A/B, multivariate, etc.) using tools like Google Optimize / VWO
- Own the connection between Google Analytics and Google Ads and provide support paid marketing team
- Reporting, testing and insights
- Based on requirements of teams across the company, develop collection of automated and easy-to-use reports (most likely utilising Google Data Studio)
- Where needed provide training, advice and documentation on how best to access and understand web analytics data
- Work closely with the Senior Data Analyst to align and combine web analytics data with our wider customer and company data for development of deeper insights about our customer and products
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting for internal clients as requested
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Other
Skills and Competencies: Has an in-depth understanding of web analytics and very strong, demonstrable experience in web analytics infrastructure Has experience using various tools like Crazy egg, VWO, Google Analytics to understand customer behavior Has experience with running experiments for conversion rate optimization
Computer Skills: Google analytics Suite (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, Tag Manager, Search Console) Advanced Excel Skills SQL experience is a plus
Required Work Experience: 5 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.