Context of this Job
This is an open position for IT at Isha Foundation.
The foothills of the Velliangiri mountains, forty kilometers from the city of Coimbatore in South India, serve as home for the Isha Yoga Center. The Center is dedicated to fostering inner transformation and creating an established state of wellbeing in individuals. The large residential facility houses an active international community of brahmacharis, full-time volunteers and visitors. Established by Sadhguru as a powerful sthana (a center for inner growth), it is unique in its offering of all the four paths of yoga – gnana (knowledge), karma (action), kriya (energy) and bhakti (devotion). Every week, thousands of people converge at the center to seek out inner peace and wellbeing, making it a vibrant hub of spiritual growth and activity.
“The reason why the ashram is being structured and created the way it is, is to make people understand that a spiritual process does not mean barrenness of life. Spiritual process means grandeur of life. It does not mean obscenity of excess but grandeur of life. Some aspects very carefully crafted to be minimalistic, some elaborate and exuberant.” - Sadhguru
What your role will be
Analyze the processes and needs of the organization, elicit requirements and be a bridge between business problems and technical solutions
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with stakeholders to identify and clearly define the business and technology needs, translate them into requirements for new or existing products
• Analyse and capture business processes, user journeys, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility and recommend new approaches
• Identify any significant business rules that will influence the solution designs
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels to ensure their continued buy-in and engagement, and to drive timely decision making.
• Analyse and communicate requirements using workflows, wireframes and by breaking them down into user stories
• Coordinate and manage internal or outsourced projects if needed
• Ensure requirements traceability and testing coverage, actively support the business when undertaking UAT
• Write documentation and provide end user training
• Assess risks & dependencies, and to prioritize competing business demands
• Work with Product Owners and Agile teams to communicate requirements, conduct backlog grooming sessions, play sprint master as needed and be available throughout sprints.
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering(B.E) and / or Bachelors of Technology(B.Tech)
Skills and Competencies: o Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical presentation and reporting skills o Good interpersonal skills o Broad experience in Applications Development, Project Management, Vendor Management are expected; ERP exposure is an added bonus
Computer Skills: As per JD
Required Work Experience: 6 years
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.