Context of this Job
This is an open position for Health Care & Medicine at Isha Rejuvenation.
Isha Rejuvenation is an initiative designed by Sadhguru to allow an individual to experience inner peace and the joy of a healthy body.
Isha Rejuvenation offers a unique and powerful combination of programs, carefully tailored and sequenced to bring vibrancy and proper balance to one's life energies. This balance is crucial for healthy living as well as for preventing and uprooting chronic ailments.
What your role will be
- To Teach Hatha Yoga practices for the scheduled programs
- Working with demo persons before and during the program.
- Observing the individual requirements of participants in terms of specific practice corrections.
- Referring them to team lead and program coordinator, to address health requirements, and to front office for support with stay in ashram.
- Preserving the class material in appropriate space and condition.
- To organize the class activities Working with program coordinator for scheduling classes, teachers and demo persons.
- Guiding the class volunteers of their activities before start of program and during program.
- Ensuring the class volunteers deliver on their responsibilities.
- Organizing the class materials such as videos and practice sheet before sessions.
Minimal Educational Qualifications: Other
Skills and Competencies: Excellent English Speaking Skills, Excellent communication skills
Computer Skills: MS Office
Required Work Experience: None
Gender Preference: None
What do we look for in our candidates?
Entrepeneural Spirit and an egoless nature.
Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed.
Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
You love to have fun, but you also take your responsibilities seriously.
Phone: (0422) 2515609 / 2515610
Isha Yoga Center
Ishana Vihar Post
Coimbatore – 641 114
Tamil Nadu, India.